1. The electrodes should be put in a clean and dry place, don't remove the packaging before use so as to prevent the dusts and debris from dropping onto the threads or into the electrode socket and thus affect the precision of the electrode connection.
2. The electrodes stored in the open area must be covered with a rain-proof tarpaulin.
3. The electrodes should be shored in the storehouse neatly. The both sides of the electrodes should be well stacked to prevent from stack sliding.
4. The stacking height of the scattered electrodes should not exceed 2.8 meters, while the electrodes packed in the boxed should not exceed 4 layers.
5. The temperature of the storage places of nipple should not be too high so as to prevent melting of the asphalt nipple bolt.